You have found us!
Welcome to our new home, www.realdirtymets.com.
Loyal readers, please reset your passwords and continuing commenting just as before. If you have difficulty please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Let me take a second to explain some of our new features/ updates of old features.
- The Slide Show includes our newest 3 post. You can click there to access the story.
- Below the Slide Show under the heading “More From TRDM” includes our next 4 most recent post.
- Under the heading “In Case You Missed It” will be 6 more of our most current post.
- If you are looking for something prior to that you may use the “Older Entries” link at the bottom.
- Near the bottom of the page you will find our famous The Real Dirty Dugout. Here you can chat till your heart is content. Many of your favorite authors and users come together to analyze all the latest Mets moves and hopefully enjoy a good game.
Right Hand Side Bar:
- On the Right Hand Side Bar you will find 3 tabs. Those 3 tabs include Recent Comments, New Post, and the Tag Cloud.
- As always the Sportsypder and MLBTR widgets are here.
- Also you will find our Facebook widget. If you are a user and have not joined please do so.
- Finally on the Right Hand Side Bar you will find our Blogroll, home to all your favorite Mets links.
Left Hand Side Bar:
- Your login features are located here. Again, you old user name should work but you will need to reset your password by clicking the forgot password link.
- A new Twitter feature is also here, I like this one. You can keep up with many of your favorite Mets sources as well as TRDM authors.
- A search box near the header allows you to search for anything on our site, including past articles, authors, or tags.
- In the comment section (after clicking on a post) you may still comment just as before. To reply to another comment just hover over the comment and a reply feature will appear.
I am sure there are things I have missed. I look forward to your comments and suggestions. You may choose to email those or place them here.