After hearing the reports that KRod violated a restraining order by sending dozens of text messages to his girlfriend. Reportedly 56 text messages from Aug. 19 to Sept 7 apologizing and urging a resolution. I was kind of surprised when later some of the texts were released by the Queens County District Attorney’s office had texts that to me at least doesn’t fit the “apologizing and urging a resolution” purposes that were earlier described. Take a look.
- “Thank you for sinking me turning your back, take good care of my children … and now I see that your were with me because of the money to see that your family …”
- “Your parents are manipulating you like a marionette … You are already a woman who can make her own decisions”
- “Daian, I understand that perhaps I made a mistake, the biggest mistake of my life for doing what I did but I love you”
- “Things like this should not be done especially when your parents have what have because of me, even clothes.”
OK so these were the 4 that stood out to me so I will address them 1 at a time.
1. Call me crazy but I don’t think telling her she was in it for the money will help win her over.
2. Telling her she is being used as a puppet by her parents one of which he allegedly pummeled somehow just doesn’t seem right.
3. Saying you “perhaps” made a mistake doesn’t sound too apologetic to me.
4. Throwing in the face of the woman you are trying to reconcile with the notion that her parents wouldn’t have nothing if it weren’t for him while it may be true I don’t know many people that like people throwing things they did for them in their face.
If your trying to salvage a relationship with someone one of many things I would recommend is to simply say I am sorry till your blue in the face. But saying you might be sorry or calling the person a Gold Digger or throwing in their face the things you have given them in my opinion I would not recommend.