Thanks to Josh Williams the RealDirtyMets are giving away from publishing company Triumph Books, The Leader In Sports Publishing a copy of “Total Mets The Definitive Encyclopedia Of The New York Mets First Half Century” written by David Ferry with the foreword by Met favorite Ed Kranepool to two lucky individuals.
Here is what you need to do to win. Just email us at email@example.com the correct answers to the following 5 questions. Two individuals with the correct answers will then be randomly chosen as the winners. Winners of the “RealDirtyMets Trivia Contest” will be announced on December 18, 2012.
Here are the 5 questions:
- How many managers have led the Mets?
- What Mets pitcher was on the mound during the final recorded out of the ’69 World Series?
- In the 10th inning of game six of the 1986 World Series, what player got the hit that moved Gary Carter over to second base to continue the Mets rally?
- In 1984 who was the opening day lead-off hitter for the Mets?
- In game 7 of the 2006 NLCS, Endy Chavez made a catch robbing a home-run from Scott Rolen. Which company had the advertisement on the piece of the outfield wall that Endy fell back into?
* The deadline for email submissions is December 17, 2012.