Thanks to Josh Williams the RealDirtyMets are giving away from publishing company Triumph Books
, The Leader In Sports Publishing a copy of "Total Mets The Definitive Encyclopedia Of The New York Mets First Half Century
" written by David Ferry with the foreword by Met favorite Ed Kranepool to two lucky individuals.Here is what you need to do to win. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
the correct answers to the following 5 questions. Two individuals with the correct answers will then be randomly chosen as the winners. Winners of the "RealDirtyMets Trivia Contest" will be announced on December 18, 2012.
Here are the 5 questions:
- How many managers have led the Mets?
- What Mets pitcher was on the mound during the final recorded out of the ’69 World Series?
- In the 10th inning of game six of the 1986 World Series, what player got the hit that moved Gary Carter over to second base to continue the Mets rally?
- In 1984 who was the opening day lead-off hitter for the Mets?
- In game 7 of the 2006 NLCS, Endy Chavez made a catch robbing a home-run from Scott Rolen. Which company had the advertisement on the piece of the outfield wall that Endy fell back into?
* The deadline for email submissions is December 17, 2012.